- Train your employees to become game changers!
- Training Statistics: Change Your View of Employee Training
- How to train your employees well to be more effective?
- What are the benefits of organizing your employees into efficient teams?
Training plays a critical role in creating efficient teams that help you achieve operational excellence and business goals. The benefits of building efficient teams extend way beyond. You can build a more substantial brand reputation and significantly improve customer service. However, this requires a proactive approach. It can be achieved with the right management and powerful Training Management Software.
Whether you are running a small business or a part of a large enterprise, you need efficient teams in the workplace to achieve business goals. Having the right people with the right skills and competency can set you apart from your competitors. However, it would be best to train your employees to maintain their efficiency and productivity in the long term.
Yes, you heard that right.
Training your employees well can help build efficient teams that can adapt well to the growing business and compliance requirements. Here are a few statistical facts for your reference.
Training Statistics: Change Your View of Employee Training
A recent survey presented the following statistics on employee training. These statistics are likely to change enterprises’ perspectives about training and the associated benefits:
i. 68% of employees say that training and development opportunities are the most important policy of the organization.
ii. Investing in training increases profit margins by 24%.
iii. 87% of millennials value learning and training in their workplace.
iv. A thoughtfully designed training program improves employee retention by 30-50%.
v. About 12% of employees say they use training knowledge in the workplace.
vi. The cost of ineffective training per 1000 employees is $13.5 million.
vii. An investment in training would increase employee retention by 94%.
viii. 74% of employees believe they aren’t achieving their full potential because of a lack of development programs.
ix. 59% of employees say they have never been trained for their job.
x. 56% of HR managers say employee training is essential to their business.
xi. 70% of employees would switch to a company that invests in employee development if it were offered.
How to train your employees well to be more effective?
We have curated a step-by-step approach to train your employees to be more effective. However, to ensure you are making the best efforts in the right direction, you must:
- Educate your team on “why” before “how.” It will help them understand the value of training in their day-to-day operations. When employees know why they are learning something new or getting trained, they tend to apply their learning in their routine more effectively.
- Encourage your employees to practice things they have learned in the training programs. As the adage goes – “Practice makes you perfect.”
- Encourage your employees to share their expertise with other team members. It will serve multiple purposes:
- Your employees will learn from each other and appreciate each other’s strengths, building a better work culture.
- Your employees will be more motivated to speak about their interests than the other non-relevant topics.
- Your employees will gain more confidence in public speaking.
- Your employees will invest their time in the skills that matter for personal and professional development.
Therefore, training helps you create efficient teams to accomplish business goals effectively.
What are the benefits of organizing your employees into efficient teams?
Managers must create efficient teams to help their employees perform at peak levels. It is easier for team members to share ideas and solve problems creatively when they develop positive relationships. This article describes the seven benefits of building efficient teams.
- Efficient teams will be more productive and creative at work, achieving their goals within a specified timeline. In addition, they will utilize best practices to manage data and process quality.
- Efficient teams communicate more often. This will improve employee engagement so they can share new ideas and opportunities without any hesitation.
- Efficient teams will collaboratively work towards achieving short-term and long-term goals.
- Efficient teams help create a positive work environment where every team member considers quality a responsibility rather than a specific department’s job.
- Efficient teams will help deliver better and faster customer responses. It will improve overall customer service and satisfaction.
- Efficient teams manage risks proactively since they understand the impact they can have on the business.
- Efficient teams learn new things quickly and adapt to changes more positively.
So, ensure your teams are trained well to perform their tasks efficiently.
As we already discussed above, you need to invest in good training management software to build efficient teams.
Here’s a comprehensive blog on How to Choose the Best Training Management Software?
It will help you select the right software for your business and compliance requirements.
For more information and assistance, please get in touch with our customer success team at +1-877-207-8616 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible with the best possible solution.
Find the latest updates on